The Terpling Urban Sleeper is one of the only fully folding, free standing, self-contained designs currently in existence.
Its convenient design allows for the unit to be packed up within a matter of seconds if required.
The structural poles for the design are built in and none-removable but I can’t help but feel that there would be more structural integrity if the poles were angled and met at the top of the frame.
- Compact Design
- Large front opening
- No assembly required
- Contained structural elements
- Fully Waterproof
- Design allows for excess water to drip off naturally. Plenty of ventilation will prevent mildew forming.
- Due to folding design it’s harder to build in a roll mat
- Limited visibility top and behind
- Lack of ventilation
- Hot in summer
- Could collapse (domino effect) under high winds/rain
- Not kept taught length ways
- No mosquito nets